Dating the Undead
by Gena Showalter & Jill Monroe
Published December 27, 2011 by Harlequin
Welcome to the first and only magazine devoted to loving the immortal man in all of his furry, feathery, fiery glory. As always, this month’s issue is a forbidden-fruit salad of features, fiction, fashion, and more, including:
-Blood Stains on His Collar, Doritos in His Bed: Is Your Immortal Just a Little Bit…Immoral?
- A Kiss is Not Just a Kiss: Immortals We Crave Divulge Their Lip-smacking Turn-ons
- Off the Set with the Real Vampires of Vegas: Your Favorite AfterLifetime TV Vamps Let Their Hair Down
-Ask Gabrielle: Angelic Etiquette for Modern Gals and Ghouls
- A View from a Guy: Zombie Jack’s Turn
- Undead and Well-Read: What’s Hot Between the Covers This Month
- Angel in the Kitchen: Heavenly Dishes That Don’t Take an Eternity to Prepare
There’s even a page-turning, strange-but-true paranormal romance that’ll keep you up all day! Don’t get caught UNDEAD without it!
For a complete review which may contain SPOILERS, please click 'Read More' below: